O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
morganbabes
Accepted Solution

my blackberry dived down the toilet.

well long story cut short blackberry flew down the toilet and i have dried it out fully havnt put battery back in until now its been 3 days and i am so gutted its not even turning on or having the red light! i have currently just become unemployed due to personal reasons and am currently looking for a job and in the mean time i dont know what to do about my phone.

do i cash it in as repairs,throw it in the bin or can it be fixed i cant afford to buy a new one atm, so gutted.

any help would be much appreciated 

thankyou morgannn xxxx

Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 259
Solutions: 3,022

Re: my blackberry dived down the toilet.

May be dead but maybe not be fully dried out either. You should ideally leave it in a sealed bag of uncooked rice in the airing cupboard for at least a week. If still no good your best bet would be a local repair shop which are usually cheaper than the likes of CPW etc...
Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM. Asus Fonepad.
Samsung AtivS WP8.1 Samsung Note 4.
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
morganbabes

thankyou! damn i had curry the other night aswell have to get some rice in the morning and try that do you think i should give up after a week of drying it out? i dont wanna give up n then think to my self what if i waited another day and it worked. :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 259
Solutions: 3,022

After a week it should give you some idea if it's ever gonna work again....
Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM. Asus Fonepad.
Samsung AtivS WP8.1 Samsung Note 4.
Please use plain text.