O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner
morganbabes
Accepted Solution

my blackberry dived down the toilet.

well long story cut short blackberry flew down the toilet and i have dried it out fully havnt put battery back in until now its been 3 days and i am so gutted its not even turning on or having the red light! i have currently just become unemployed due to personal reasons and am currently looking for a job and in the mean time i dont know what to do about my phone.

do i cash it in as repairs,throw it in the bin or can it be fixed i cant afford to buy a new one atm, so gutted.

any help would be much appreciated 

thankyou morgannn xxxx

Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 243
Solutions: 2,920

Re: my blackberry dived down the toilet.

May be dead but maybe not be fully dried out either. You should ideally leave it in a sealed bag of uncooked rice in the airing cupboard for at least a week. If still no good your best bet would be a local repair shop which are usually cheaper than the likes of CPW etc...
Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM. Asus Fonepad.
Samsung AtivS WP8.1 Xperia Z1
Note 4 Bronze (still) pre-ordered.
Please use plain text.
Level 1: Joiner
morganbabes

thankyou! damn i had curry the other night aswell have to get some rice in the morning and try that do you think i should give up after a week of drying it out? i dont wanna give up n then think to my self what if i waited another day and it worked. :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
MI5
Topics: 243
Solutions: 2,920

After a week it should give you some idea if it's ever gonna work again....
Samsung S3 i9305 Dual SIM. Asus Fonepad.
Samsung AtivS WP8.1 Xperia Z1
Note 4 Bronze (still) pre-ordered.
Please use plain text.