cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lumia and the internet

Anonymous
Not applicable

So recently, yesterday morning to be exact, i get a popup message about some offer O2 was making me about 3G/2G internet free 50Mb or something. I wish i had paid more attention to this, but as i use my homes Wifi and works Wifi all the time I paid little attention to something I didn't use. However if we now add to the mix I cannot connect to my Wifi anymore, it's started using this H+ feature exclusivly... which is costing me money.

Naturally at first I assumed the wifi was screwing up on me, so I tried the normal methods of getting it back, reseting the phone, restarting the wifi etc. but all it gives me is "cant connect to wifi network."

So you see the timing of this offer and the sudden failure of my phone to be able to connect to my wifi has made me very suspicious, so if someone can give me a setting or something to do that will sort this **** out i would apreciate it.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey @BaalTRB maybe your housemates have the password of the wifi ? You might want to check with them too or do they have the same problem?

Message 11 of 11