cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

luima black on 1020

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi all

i just like same help please i have just got the lumia 1020 on monday with black os already on it but when i look into the the settings i see it is this version 3051.40000.1345.1002 .

On nokia it states its for the 3uk network , Where as the o2 version should be 3051.40000.1345.1003

Will this be a problem for me in future  updates or are both versions the same

Can you also tell me which version you have as im thinking this is a refurbished phone sent out to me

thank you all

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Other than the operating system, what makes you think you have been given a refurbished phone? If the Nokia Support pages are correct, then yes you should have .1003. But O2 wouldn't give you a refurbished phone that had been network locked to 3UK!

Check that your phone is set to the correct time and date then connect the phone to Wifi and manually check for an update by heading into Settings > Phone update to see if it will update to the reported O2 version.

Hopefully someone else with a 1020 can report back and say what version they have.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Other than the operating system, what makes you think you have been given a refurbished phone? If the Nokia Support pages are correct, then yes you should have .1003. But O2 wouldn't give you a refurbished phone that had been network locked to 3UK!

Check that your phone is set to the correct time and date then connect the phone to Wifi and manually check for an update by heading into Settings > Phone update to see if it will update to the reported O2 version.

Hopefully someone else with a 1020 can report back and say what version they have.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

I think @Anonymous has one on loan at the mo ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the reply

i have tried to do the update but it says i have the latest version

Message 4 of 6

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

I think @Anonymous has one on loan at the mo ?

As do I slight_smile

It's showing version 3051.40000.1345.1003 on the model I have though I didn't check the version on arrival and it has had an update during setup.

The .1002 version also shows as 'Country Variant' which may mean SIM free.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for your reply

im also losing the live tiles on the phone and have to do a reset on the phone to get them back

Message 6 of 6