Did you mean: 

i.amPULS Smart Band, will.i.am

Anonymous
Not applicable
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for sharing.

He certainly puts some kit out (well his name is placed on it )
Message 2 of 15

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 3 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Totally unimpressed with this but no doubt there is a market out there.

There will be for sure. A recent TV programme showed Will.I.am and his obsession with technology. it was only a matter of time before he put his name to something and marketed it

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 15

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Totally unimpressed with this but no doubt there is a market out there.

There will be for sure. A recent TV programme showed Will.I.am and his obsession with technology. it was only a matter of time before he put his name to something and marketed it

Perhaps he would have been a better frontman for the Apple launch rather than U2....There might not have been quite the same annoyance if a Black Eyed Peas album had been added to your itunes library instead of a very poor offering from a way past their best overated rock(?) band.

Message 5 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

jonsie wrote:

Perhaps he would have been a better frontman for the Apple launch rather than U2....There might not have been quite the same annoyance if a Black Eyed Peas album had been added to your itunes library instead of a very poor offering from a way past their best overated rock(?) band.

Apparently U2's Bono has made a grovelling apology for that move. he said and I quote " it was an egotistical thing to do" ..............(It was also a cr@p album)!

My son...a long time U2 fan...lstened...fast forwarded...deleted...all within a space of 10 minutes Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 15

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

It certainly isn't classic U2 for sure. Handsome payout from Apple no doubt but maybe they regret it now. Unless Tim Cook is a big fan wink

Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bit more info...I think this one looks better than the samsung?

The Android device (we are yet to find out if it runs Android Wear) packs Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, and GPS. Its battery wraps around the entire bracelet.

Additional Puls features include music streaming service and a voice assistant. A capable fitness app will also be on board.

Puls will have a number of fashion-centric accessories available for it. They include a jacket that can charge the device wirelessly, as well as a backpack with built-in speakers and step counter.

Message 8 of 15

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Not too bad tbf, hopefully the is doesn't go the route of the foto.sosho (Google it kiddos) which lasted not very long once Apple changed the shape of the iPhone (4s->5)
Message 9 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

It certainly isn't classic U2 for sure. Handsome payout from Apple no doubt but maybe they regret it now. Unless Tim Cook is a big fan wink

Almost criminal:

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/12/wondering-what-it-cost-apple-to-give-away-that-u2-album-to-every-custo...

The most pretentious band on the planet. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 15