Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replacement handset sim issue

I've received my replacement handset from the insurance team, it's in mint condition, charging and switching on fine, but every time I put my sim card in it is coming up with the error message "invalid sim" and the screen freezes. The sim is working ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BB 9900 Bold - Unable to set up work email account.

I bought a Blackberry 9900 Bold last year which I set up to receive two email accounts, my own personal account (BT) and my work email account (Microsoft outlook web app). My Blackberry has been away for repairs, so all previous data has been removed...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! alcatel 20.05 problem

i recently bought a alcatel 20.05 pay as you go, and although its generally ok, the only thing wrong seems to be the fact that it plays a tune whenever i send a text message and this can be annoying if ive set it to play a song when i receive a text....

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia PIN

I bought a nokia lumia 610, I got the puk number but I need the PIN number to unlock my phone, I need this urgently. thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Usage in the Past 7 Days

I have a 750 MB monthly plan My reamining data available suddenly dropped overnight to 20% left This might explain why my BlackBerry Z10 TuneIn app was "Loading" for 3 hrs since I launched it at 03:24 on 07/02/14 without full completion I like to kno...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry curve 9320 threaded screws

Hey, I have more than one blackberry, and the other one i decided to change the housing on a few times for fun, but its eventually got to the point where the screws are threaded, with no grip at all, and the housing is falling apart. My question is, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BBM

Is anyone else experiencing problems with their BBM today- i.e. messages not being sent. Despite hard reboot (battery removal etc) - no success

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia 503 and Bluetooth

I am very new to this! I am trying to turn on bluetooth to connect with my Nokia 503. Have reached APN - what is this please?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls keep failing

According to O2 there is good coverage for 4G in my area and no current problems. I have had a new 4G Blackberry for two weeks and phone calls I make or receive in my house keep failing. Why?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos