Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

touch screen buttons

Normally when i receive a call on my Nokia, i normally have the option to put the caller on loud speaker. But recently as soon as i answer my phone the screen goes black and it wont light up again until the caller has put the phone down. Does anybody...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 App Windows Phone 8 - UPDATE - Post Now Moved

I recently took part in an O2 Labs beta for a possible MyO2 app for Windows Phone 8. The beta trial was time limited and the app no longer functions. The app functioned flawlessly but was very rudimentary compared to the iOS and Android versions. The...

O2 Germany.PNG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 520 advice

I'm looking to get a Lumia for a second phone mainly for the satnav feature.I read that the 520 dosent come with a built in compass,would this effect the satnav feature in anyway ie not show the direction I'm travelling in?Sorry if it seems a dumb qu...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unbelievable GURU

Been talking to on e of your Gurus. Was asked to take back off phone before doing hard reset. When I asked what happened to all my data he said you can restore from back up. I said I had not done a back up. He said you confirmed you had taken the bac...

grahambute by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! luima black on 1020

hi alli just like same help please i have just got the lumia 1020 on monday with black os already on it but when i look into the the settings i see it is this version 3051.40000.1345.1002 .On nokia it states its for the 3uk network , Where as the o2 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data not connecting

Hi, for the past two weeks my data has not been connecting from my BlackBerry Z10. I have checked my O2 account and have all of my 1GB remaining. Also just updated all my apps and software in the hope that this would solve the issue but unfortunately...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bb10 Os UpDaTe - z10 noW ScRewed

hi all did a software update last night which failed; phone wouldn't boot up without connecting to my laptop... tried update again, same problem. left it over night and i have no contacts, phone capability or text. tried the update again, phone will ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The puk code not working

I am travl to Taiwan vsit my family , my family get another sim card for me can use it , but it's seems phone get block , i try the puk code form 02 , all not working , I am use Nokia lumia 610 , now any sim card can't use in my phone , I don't know ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO 3G

No 3G service in SY1 postcode for 24hours now yet your website says network all OK.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 925 maps podcasts zune

hi ive just upgraded from a lumina 800 to a lumina 925, i have a problem with the maps, is there any way i can get my old favorite locatiions moved over to my new nokia 925.also the music that i purchased on the 8oo lumina, thru zune, will show up on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos