Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia sony 505

mine phone keeps losing the sound it keeps going to zero i have to keep adjusting it then it will work for a while what can i do frustrated

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930 has no Glance Screen

This week Nokia announced the Lumia 930 and it sure looks like a great phone. I may upgrade to one when the time comes.Unfortunately it doesn't come with a Glance screen like other Lumias as the screen doesn't support "screen memory".I don't think th...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1020 screen replacement

Hi, I'm finding it really difficult to find UK based screen replacements/someone to fix my screen (it's smashed, but no other issues) for the Nokia Lumia 1020. Does anyone have any ideas/recommendations? Everything I'm finding seems expensive vs the ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia Cyan blue no more:(

Just been watching Microsoft's Build conference and there is a nice couple of Lumias coming outWith there advertisements and the 625 and a couple of others there dosnt seem to be a Cyan blue anymore, anyone know why they stoped making it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does the Lumia 1020 support visual voicemail ?

As per thread title realy, as i'm interested in the lumia 1020 but its very important to me that i get some sort of visual icons/notifications or whatever to say i've got a voicemail and who it's from.So, if anybody can answer that for me, it would b...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z10 BIS Data

Hello,Okay so before the Z10 was released, we had traditional BIS for our BlackBerry phones. When your data ran out, you could still use the BIS services like BBM, etc. Althought the internet browser became very slow, presumably to indicate that you ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Asha 503 exchange activesync poorly

Hi Everyonecan someone please assist with the exchange activesync for the asha 503.I have compared my config to a lumia activesync and it all apears to be fineThe issue: when attempting to download mail, nothing appears in the mail after the rotating...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry 10 5 Free 'Birthday' Apps

Blackbery 10 users can download on of the following 5 apps for free by visiting Blackberry World between today March 31st and April 4th. Tilt a contextual Personal Assistant Save £1.50Scan to Text Mobile OCR and PDF Scanner Save £2.00Instavenue A loc...

aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

touch screen buttons

Normally when i receive a call on my Nokia, i normally have the option to put the caller on loud speaker. But recently as soon as i answer my phone the screen goes black and it wont light up again until the caller has put the phone down. Does anybody...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MyO2 App Windows Phone 8 - UPDATE - Post Now Moved

I recently took part in an O2 Labs beta for a possible MyO2 app for Windows Phone 8. The beta trial was time limited and the app no longer functions. The app functioned flawlessly but was very rudimentary compared to the iOS and Android versions. The...

O2 Germany.PNG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos