Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Phone 8.1 + 1520

Is there any more information for the Windows Phone 8.1 Update release date on the O2 network. I have recently purchased the Nokia Lumia 1520, and no updates are available on it yet. Also, if I upgrade via the 8.1 Beta version, will my Lumia warranty...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Phone to computer

Hi againI have Windows 8.1 on my computer (8.0 on my Nokia 625).I am told by my computer that if I just plug my phone in, then all pics, info, videos will be shown and automaticaly copied/transferred to my computer ('See what's on your phone', it say...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 620

If I am out of O2 network coverage for a long time ( more than about 5 hours ) when I come within network coverage my Nokia 620 does not reconnect automatically. Only way to get reconnected is turn phone off and back on. Network selection is set to "...

ICEpete by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 620

I am now on my third handset and still getting the same problem. When a call comes in sometimes I don't get the 'slide up to answer' option just the name of the caller etc. Other times when I 'slide up' the blue answer button isn't there. One Guru sa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930

Considering upgrading early to the new Nokia Lumia 930 when it launches next week. Has there been any news on the O2 tarrifs for this so far?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930

Do we know yet if the Lumia 930 is coming to O2? I've read about a release date of 1st July...though Nokia's official site says "coming soon".

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant send TEXT to ONE contact....

Hello everyone I have a windown phone, nokia lumia 1020 I am unable to send a text to one contact - They are not recieving my texts BUT I can receive theirs... This problem only started last night, and it has been fine beforeCould the message history...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Very Happy With Service

I have been with O2 now for a couple of years and I was very happy with the service when I first joined. I had a Blackberry Bold on a monthly contract and everything was great, everything worked fine and I was impressed with O2 in general. I upgraded...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia lumia fault and repairs?

Ive had my nokia lumia on contract for over a year now, and for no apparent reason the increase volume button and the on/off/screenlock button have stopped working. So now im stuck with a phone stuck on screenlock! How do i go about getting this repa...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry OS 10.2.1.3247 rolled out by BlackBerry yesterday

This seems to deal only with bug-fixes rather than new features and it looks like battery life and wi-fi connection drop off issues have been fixed in this release from what I can gather. I've had the WiFi drop off problems intermittantly with the cu...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos