Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini

Have a new Samsung and liking it very muhc. However I want to be able to extend the peiriod of time incoming callers ring before answerphone cuts in. Have tried one idea form the web but it didn't work. Any Ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unwanted balance news

Hi, I've just become a pay as u go customer of o2. So far so gud, but I'm finding after every text I send the balance comes up, which is not so bad , Its just that the ring tones come with it as well. Its driving me mad. Any ideas how to get rid of i...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dedicated Windows Phone Sub-Forum

Does anyone think its time Windows phone had its own sub forum instead of being lumped under as "Other"It's a bit of a shame for thoose not using windows phones in the sub forum as seemingly they get burried as 95%* of the posts I see here are all WP...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! windows phone 8.1 on lumia 920

Chris k told me they had released windows phone 8.1 for lumia 920 back to Nokia. How long will it be till Nokia release the software?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 930 - Strange data issue

Both me and another member of my family upgraded to the Lumia 930 last week, however, for some reason data doesn't always work. It's fine on 4G, hit and miss on H+, and anything less and it doesn't connect. The service status doesn't report any issue...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail notification icon

How do i get rid of a voicemail notification icon showing on my sony ericsson S500i? When I try to retrieve the message i get directed to top up, because my credit was gobbled up with a bundle. I don't need the message anyway as I've now spoken in pe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! windows phone 8.1 update

Any latest news on when will O2 costumers get the lumia cyan ( wp 8.1) update? Really desperate to get it on my lumia 1020

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Phone 8.1 + 1520

Is there any more information for the Windows Phone 8.1 Update release date on the O2 network. I have recently purchased the Nokia Lumia 1520, and no updates are available on it yet. Also, if I upgrade via the 8.1 Beta version, will my Lumia warranty...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows Phone to computer

Hi againI have Windows 8.1 on my computer (8.0 on my Nokia 625).I am told by my computer that if I just plug my phone in, then all pics, info, videos will be shown and automaticaly copied/transferred to my computer ('See what's on your phone', it say...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos