Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1020 Wireless charging shell

Hi all whilst technically not a help question but does anyone know where I can buy the Lumia 1020 wireless charging shell (and don't say eBay please). I have checked Amazon, Clove, Handtec, Mobile fun and all the mobile networks and it appears to hav...

Gone from a Lumia 1520 to a Lumia 635 for a few weeks, oh boy

Sadly my lovely Lumia 1520 has gone to be repaired with Nokia and won't be back for a few weeks. So today I went out and got a unlocked, country varient Lumia 635 for £99. I picked this phone as I need 4G, a windows phone with 8.1 and something cheap...

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anyone updated to Lumia Cyan whilst on WP8.1 Developer Preview?

I saw all the articles, firstly you'd need to downgrade to WP8.0 via Nokia Recovery Tool to update to WP8.1 with Lumia Cyan and then they said you shouldn't have to........rah, rah, rah. What I would like to know is if anyone HAS managed to upgrade t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update to Windows Phone 8.1

Hiya, Today I got the update to Windows Phone 8.1 (Cyan) on my Lumia 920. All seems well except one quite major, for me, thing. The calendar no longer functions at all. I can pin/unpin it from the start menu but that's it. I can't open it and the ico...

Diziet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Could we have a Windows Phone Discussion forum?

Hello, Would it be possible to have a Windows Phone Discussion forum to go along side IOS and Android? Pleasssseeeeeeeeee??? I will brush my teeth twice a day, take out the rubbish and go without Hendersons Relish on my pies for a WHOOOOOLE month?

L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can you recover old messages on Nokia lumia

Hi. Is their any way of retrieving old texts. I have a court case soon and need them. They were on my mums phone. We've just realised they aren't there now. She or I never deleted them but when her phone gets to a certain amount of messages old ones ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 920 receiving 8.1

My O2 Lumia 920 has just received the WP8.1 update. I'm not sure which other Lumias have had it finally pushed out to them as Nokia still haven't updated thier availability page.

Dwayne55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts aren't received by one contact

Following a problem a lot of people seemed to have with TuGo a couple of days ago, neither my phone or my TuGo on my iPad are successfully sending texts through to one phone in particular.They are showing up as sent though.I am in Northern Ireland an...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos