Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 sim won't work in chinese phone

hi all, i bought a chinese phone, and it reads my sim but dosent allow any network coverage.. o2 say its blocked do i have to go into o2 to show them its not stolen or something?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TuGo for Win Phone

Living in an area with very poor reception (especially inside) I was rather hoping that this would be available by now...anybody heard anything ?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding music to my Nokia 515

..... Toby's thread about music I have a Nokia 515 (as recommended by MI5 earlier in the year) it has apps on it & more apps ..... but I've not touched any of those type of buttons because (1) I'm not sure what they do ..... & ..... (2) I'm frightene...

• 84 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post your Windows Phone Home Screen :)

Now I know there are a few threads for general home screens but I thought, with the high level of personalisation, it would be interesting to have a Windows Phone only one. When you post make sure you do a few things to help people who see something ...

wp_ss_20140904_0001.jpg wp_ss_20140904_0002.jpg wp_ss_20140904_0003.jpg wp_ss_20140904_0004.jpg
L_W_Ward by Level 12: Nimble
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My 1020 has died

Only had it since the end of May and it seems dead. Went to use it and it was turned off, so plugged it in to the mains charger - no response, plugged it in to the laptop - no response. Anyone else had a 1020 die so soon??

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G signal not working on Lumia 820 following 8.1 update

Hello, does anyone know if there are any software issues following the update to 8.1 which is preventing the 4g from working when available? Prior to the update I could recieve a 4G signal when I was in the correct area now all I get is H+ and that's...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 625

My email seems to have frozen on my 625, cannot scroll up and down or read my mail, the only thing that seems to work is searching my folders but it wont go any further than that, Email is two sky addresses linked together and an AOL address, is this...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 520 / pay as you go

All of a sudden the internet will not work on my phone. the internet obviously works as i can use my computer to type to yourself. I only purchased the phone from your O2 shop in Batley in the last couple of months. Do you have any idea as to why thi...

• 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lumia 1520 Signal Issues

Hi, For the past few weeks i've been experiencing an exceptionally frustrating problem. EVERY day when i leave work and come home, my signal is gone. It never comes back so i cannot make phonecalls or send SMS. I need to restart my phone to fix this....

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos