Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new to o2,need blackberry data plan

I've just topped up with a new sim which has exchanged my £10 for 500mb and 100 mins n texts but I am using a blackberry 9790. I received a text on how to set up a bb data plan. I've got my data but am using opera mini and not BIS (blackberry interne...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

dell tablet

I took a dell tablet on contract in May, l couldn't use it because it wasn't switching on, so l took it back for repair, because they couldn't fix it they sent me another one. This one it wasn't charging, so l took it back to the shop, they sent it f...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual Voicemail on Lumia 930 Not Availalble

I've read the instructions in detail but I can't switch this on - the option for VVM here just isn't listed - I'm using WP8.10.12397.895 which is reported as the most recent version, and I'm on an O2 pay monthly contract - help!

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 830

Are o2 ever going to sell the Lumia 830?? you can buy from carphone warehouse on O2, but not direct from O2!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus Player

Does anyone have any information regarding the Nexus Player coming to the UK?

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g speeds being very poor?

Hi, Unsure if anyone can really help but i have recently taken a new contract on 4g services with the Nokia 1020 and i must admit i thought there would be a decent speed boost over 3g but in all honesty after testing the service i must admit i am dis...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos