Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ring duration

How do i extend the time my Nokia Lumia 620 rings for before going to voicemail.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Deaf Lumia 735"

Dont know if anyone out there has experienced the same issue, but I think the Lumia 735(well mine anyway) is a bit deaf.My old device was a moto G which I have to say is extrmely good for the price. When compared to my new lumia it got coverage in pl...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my nokia lumia 1020 wont turn on

The battery was not dead - and when trying to charge it (just in case it did die), I does not respond. I cannot turn the phone on at all. It is if it has just died. Can anyone help please? Kind regards Chris

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Micro Sim adapter too big!

Hi all, I have just received a new Nano Sim for Mobile Broadband as I already have a Hotspot Dongle. As the Dongle can only accept Micro Sims, I placed the Nano Sim in tht Micro Adapter and, guess what? It does not fit! It is too wide and too long to...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Will Stock Blackberry Classic BUT. ...

O2 have confirmed that they will be stocking the new Blackberry Classic but only plan to market them for business customers.Why?http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2014/12/17/vodafone-and-ee-to-stock-classic-for-business-customers/

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry 9900 dead

My daughter was using her phone last night to wake to find that it was off and wouldn't switch on, tried another battery which we know is charged but nothing. What i hae noticed is that there is a slight red light/led behind the center button that go...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry tariff?

Does O2 still offer blackberry tariffs? I currently have an iPhone one but fancy a change.I have a blackberry handset already

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pebble Steel Stainless Steel smartwatch

Does anyone know if the Pebble Steel watch that is advertised on the O2 website at £179.99 comes with the metal strap as well as the leather strap?In the specification information it details the following;46mm L x 34mm W x 10.5mm TLeather Band: 8-1/1...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nokia 630

Bought a nokia 630 and transferred sim card. Can access wi-fi but not internet independent of wi-fi. Have searched internet for solutions but confused by much of the advice. Located APN and MMS APN on phone and not clear what I actually input. I thou...

Ivanho by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused... No service on blackberry

So, I have a Blackberry curve 9360 and wi-if at home is BT. I am trying to set up my yahoo account on the e-mail but only option is to setup an enterprise account.... No idea what one of those is and although have tried entering details, that does no...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos