Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry OS 10.3 Update - Whats coming?

If you are rocking a Z10, Q10 or Q5 you'll be eagerly awaiting the release of OS 10.3 later this summer. So lets take a look at what we've got to look forward to:New UI'Signature Action': The action bar at the bottom of the screen has been updated fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Normal sms converted in to mms when sent as a group message

Just end up with a fat charge because I sent a short sms as group message to around 30 people, my iPhone apparently converted in to mms, 02 charged me, I don't know why 02 allow that, I am going to complain to Ombdusman, this shouldn't happen.

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Qi wireless charging.

I'm about to get a Lumia with Qi wireless charging built in, it'll be suppled without a charging pad. I might as well make use of it and ideally I'd like 3 charging pads (Main room, bedroom and work) Just a simple charging pad, not the type that cont...

Santander Online Banking

Hi,Is anyone else experiencing issues accessing Santander Online banking on Windows Phone?When I try to access this by visiting santander.co.uk, I click Log on and it says "We're having trouble displaying this page". This happens on a Lumia 1520 and ...

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry

My phone is broke and I found my bros old blackberry but I says I need a blackberry bolt on? but i dont want to change my tarrif I have looked and looked for one on here but can't find anything someone help please as i have to wait till june for a ne...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top 5 New Features in BlackBerry 10.3.1

So those of us with existing BlackBerry 10 devices (Z10, Q10, Z30) won't be getting OS 10.3...but we WILL be getting OS 10.3.1 in November (if rumours are true, and O2 allow us to upgrade!) As well as the full list of new features included with 10.3 ...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ring duration

How do i extend the time my Nokia Lumia 620 rings for before going to voicemail.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Deaf Lumia 735"

Dont know if anyone out there has experienced the same issue, but I think the Lumia 735(well mine anyway) is a bit deaf.My old device was a moto G which I have to say is extrmely good for the price. When compared to my new lumia it got coverage in pl...

jezza1234 by Level 12: Nimble
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my nokia lumia 1020 wont turn on

The battery was not dead - and when trying to charge it (just in case it did die), I does not respond. I cannot turn the phone on at all. It is if it has just died. Can anyone help please? Kind regards Chris

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Micro Sim adapter too big!

Hi all, I have just received a new Nano Sim for Mobile Broadband as I already have a Hotspot Dongle. As the Dongle can only accept Micro Sims, I placed the Nano Sim in tht Micro Adapter and, guess what? It does not fit! It is too wide and too long to...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos