cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail on Lumia 930 Not Availalble

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've read the instructions in detail but I can't switch this on - the option for VVM here just isn't listed - I'm using WP8.10.12397.895 which is reported as the most recent version, and I'm on an O2 pay monthly contract - help!

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Either they've made a change to the phone firmwares that can have VVM or they finally found what setting they were meant to turn on to make it work. slight_smile

I recieved and email last Friday that i just needed to turn my phone off and on again, then turn on VVM and this time it actually worked. 

It's taken a month (and i've just got the new 8.1 update downloading and installing) but they finally got there. slight_smile

Here's hoping the update is still compatible. 

Message 31 of 35

Anonymous
Not applicable
fyi - VVM still worked after the latest update. Lumia 930.
Message 32 of 35

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just to clarify - will a standard nokia firmware lumia 1020 be compatible with VVM now then?

I would like to switch from EE to a PM Sim only deal, but the live chat told me that it was only iphones that supported VVM.  When I pointed out that was incorrect, they said that of course my unlocked lumia would work just fine with VVM.

Not particularly convincing to be honest, and without the VVM sweetener, I'll probably just stick with EE.

Message 34 of 35

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No, its only phones with O2 firmware on them.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 35 of 35