cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN Code

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,im going to China in the next few days and i know il need a VPN code to use Facebook,Twitter etc,please could you tell me how i get this? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous  and welcome to the community

There is a cost involved when using a VPN, and you would need to do some research to find out which VPN solution will still work in China.

From having a quick search, I have found that Pure VPN and Express VPN should work, but I am unsure of the costs for these.

This isn't something that O2 can provide. I am also in no way endorsing either of the products above as I have never used them!

Do you work for a company that could provide you with a VPN solution that you could use?

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

You Google Free VPN then pick one

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous  and welcome to the community

There is a cost involved when using a VPN, and you would need to do some research to find out which VPN solution will still work in China.

From having a quick search, I have found that Pure VPN and Express VPN should work, but I am unsure of the costs for these.

This isn't something that O2 can provide. I am also in no way endorsing either of the products above as I have never used them!

Do you work for a company that could provide you with a VPN solution that you could use?

Message 3 of 3