cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tugo problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Tugo app, on windows 7 PC and a Samsung Tab. My phone is in the repair shop so im kind of relying on it at the moment and finding it very handy except i can only use it at home on the wifi.... Well ive noticed that calls and texts are not showing up on the samsung tab yet i get the notifications to say ive had them. It is currently saying error when i send a text too. So i jumped on my laptop and tried sending messages on there but it just says 'sending' for ages. One i sent earlier did eventually send at some point in the course of 3 hours! Anyone else experiencing this type of problem?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes there appears to be a general fault with TuGo at the moment. A lot of people are having problems that are being reflected on numerous posts on the community.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yes there appears to be a general fault with TuGo at the moment. A lot of people are having problems that are being reflected on numerous posts on the community.

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
TUGO is the most unreliable application I have ever used. One day it works, the next not. I have tried logging in and out so many times. I am glad my life doesn't depend in it!!! Thinking of changing my service provider to be honest.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thinking of changing my service provider to be honest.

You should do if you can get a better signal with another network.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If it's an option then always go with the network giving you the best coverage. We always recommend getting free sims for the different networks and trying them both at home and in the areas you most frequent.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the Community.

Like you I have had many issues with TuGo of late and whilst it is getting better it still has many issues.

If you do decide to change network, I would strongly advise you to try out some FREE payg sims with the network you are thinking of moving to to check coverage in the main areas you go to BEFORE committing to a 24 month contract.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 6 of 6