cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The puk code not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am travl  to Taiwan vsit my family , my family get another sim card  for me can use it , but it's seems phone get block , i try the puk code form 02 , all not working , I am use Nokia lumia 610 , now any sim card can't use in my phone , I don't know how to sort the problmes , the grua tell me is the headset have problmes need retrun for check ............but I am in other country !!!! my phone everything is working only can't phone and text so should be the puk problems isn't ?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
When you get home you need to follow the instructions and fill out the form found on this link http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...
You can only do this in the UK. Forget using your phone now for the next 5 weeks as it cannot be fixed until you get home.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thread has come full circle.

wink
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
WHY no one tell me that before I go ????? I still need stay in Taiwan 5 weeks !!!Thanks everyone really help me !!!!now I understand all !!!
Message 13 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144316 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
WHY no one tell me that before I go ????? I still need stay in Taiwan 5 weeks !!!Thanks everyone really help me !!!!now I understand all !!!

You should have come here first slight_smile

Just come back if you need any more help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're very welcome @Anonymous 

Try to enjoy your time away.

Thanks!

Message 15 of 15