cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Santander Online Banking

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Is anyone else experiencing issues accessing Santander Online banking on Windows Phone?

When I try to access this by visiting santander.co.uk, I click Log on and it says "We're having trouble displaying this page". This happens on a Lumia 1520 and 635 on several different WiFi connections as well as on 3G/4G. It works fine when I try on an iPhone or Android.

I've tried clearing the cache on both Windows Phones and have tried four browsers.

Anyone any ideas?!

Thanks
Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
Works ok on my desktop too, as well as a load of other devices I have access to, except my two Windows Phones. I really don't understand how this can be.
Message 21 of 47

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Are you able to access other sites on your Windows phone?

Maybe wait until Monday to see if it is sorted as other members have mentioned on other threads about issues with their banks (me included) so they may just be temporary offline in intermittent phases for certain devices.

Message 22 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah all other websites work ok.
Message 23 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah all other websites work ok.

Then as you said yesterday if  it is when you try to log in with your windows phone...and this has been happening for weeks...it appears to be some compability issue with the phones (if you can actually log in using other devices?)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 47

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Have you called the helpline as suggested earlier?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I called the helpline they asked me to clear my cache and truly another browser.

Does anyone have any ideas about this? or are experiencing the same issue on Windows Phone?
Message 26 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
We need another member with a windows phone with a Santander account 😔

Have you tried asking on the Wp forum ?
Message 27 of 47

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas about this? or are experiencing the same issue on Windows Phone?

2 of us here have tried and can get to the log in page ok, but neither of us have actual accounts to log into to.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 28 of 47

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

2 of us here have tried and can get to the log in page ok, but neither of us have actual accounts to log into to.

I have an account but no Windows phone lol

Message 29 of 47

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@gemz4the1 wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an account but no Windows phone lol

Send me your log in and I'll try it on my phone LOL

Currently using:
Message 30 of 47