cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Spain

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi! First post and I'm here in desperation! Arrived in Spain yesterday morning with my LG Nexus 4 and I have had zero connection since. I'm on WiFi at the villa now, but that's it. I've ticked the roaming box in settings, I have had a roaming bolt on since 2012 which I assume is still active...switched on and off, tried airplane mode...What now??
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree @Anonymous

I only suggested this as an avenue just invade the op for some reason cannot get this resolved via O2 so at least they have a connection away from wifi and also won't have any big bills to come home to. slight_smile
Message 11 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree it's a good idea. Hopefully they will get it sorted with O2 slight_smile
Message 12 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

And of course my comments were made purely because I travel to Spain every 6-8 weeks and know what works best for me...

With O2 travel being so cheap it isnt worth using a Spanish sim to ring or text friends in the UK...

However as the OP cant get a signal on the Nexus it may be a completely different issue here..

Edit..and as I mentioned earlier, she may not have had her phone provisioned by CS for travel abroad (as happened to my daughter)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
The 50p and then 60 mins talking does seem very cheap and I'm sure it helps a lot of people out such as yourself cleoriff slight_smile
Message 14 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
The 50p and then 60 mins talking does seem very cheap and I'm sure it helps a lot of people out such as yourself cleoriff slight_smile

Quite surprised at how low my bill is now Damien. I even have WiFi installed in my apartment...Bouncy

Whoops...me bad...back on topic wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
So I've heard wink
Message 16 of 16