cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have given a Lumia 925 for repair, its status shows as non ber tech. Anyone know what this means?

Message 1 of 47
46 REPLIES 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If the phone is registered to you there should be no problem in you getting full disclosure fro O2...seems something  very strange here!

Message 21 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, the person I spoke to now thought it might be done because I had gotten it unlocked and used it in another country while on holiday, told me to speak to that network but I never had any issues there too.

Yeah I did that right now.

Message 22 of 47

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

If the phone is registered to you there should be no problem in you getting full disclosure fro O2...seems something  very strange here!

@jonsie  I think if you check back to post 14...the OP says this contract is in their brothers name? Appparently he says he can't get any info from O2 either...

As you say it is weird...because opening post was " I went into an O2 store and bought the phone"...and then in brothers name. I am not sure whether advice we could give would help if honest slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Did O2 unlock it for you via their online form ?
Message 24 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing confusing. Me and my brother went to buy it; he is the one who signed the contract and is paying for the phone.

Message 25 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, the person I spoke to now thought it might be done because I had gotten it unlocked and used it in another country while on holiday, told me to speak to that network but I never had any issues there too.

Yeah I did that right now.

Problem is @Anonymous  we keep getting additional pieces of info from you. I don't think any of us realised that you had actually had the phone unlocked...up till now?...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah unlocking was done through the online form.

Message 27 of 47

Cleoriff
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing confusing. Me and my brother went to buy it; he is the one who signed the contract and is paying for the phone.

That makes sense then...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. I didn't realise that it could be because of getting it unlocked? Hence didn't mention it earlier.

Message 29 of 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've heard of things going wrong if forced unlocked via street market traders / standalone cellphone shops.
Message 30 of 47