cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing a sim card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how to remove a sim card from a Nokia Lumia 530 please?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I eventually found some instructions online on how to remove the sim card.  Unfortunately most videos and guides tell you how to put the sim card in but not how to get it out again.  The only way to get the thing out is to scrape it out bit by bit with your fingernail.  Who designed these things?  You would think there would be a little lip or an indent so that you can get your nail behind it and pull!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
See here http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia530/smartguide/?action=singleTopic&catego...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
It should tell with the guide in the box
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I eventually found some instructions online on how to remove the sim card.  Unfortunately most videos and guides tell you how to put the sim card in but not how to get it out again.  The only way to get the thing out is to scrape it out bit by bit with your fingernail.  Who designed these things?  You would think there would be a little lip or an indent so that you can get your nail behind it and pull!

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions