O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Other Devices (Nokia, Blackberry, etc)

Level 1: Joiner
peter_miller275

Recover deleted text messages

Hi,
is it possible to obtain a copy either through e-mail or bluebook (which i have subscribed to) a copy of all messages sent to and/or recieved from one number dating back to the beginning of july over a period of two days
Thanks
Please use plain text.
DaveC
Topics: 23
Kudos: 77
Solutions: 24

Were you subscribed to Bluebook and have you looked?
If they are not there then the answer is no.
To contact O2 click "Contact us" at the bottom of any O2 page, and click the service you need, or wait for "Live Chat" to appear.

Mobile since 1993
Please use plain text.
peter_miller275

no, unfortunately i only subscribed to bluebook two months ago. So the essence of it is there is nothing i can do??
Thanks
Please use plain text.
peter_miller275

anyone any ideas?
Please use plain text.
DaveC

Absolutely nothing you can do. There is no other record of content at the moment, only date, time and number are presently held by the network and these are only available to the police or security services.
To contact O2 click "Contact us" at the bottom of any O2 page, and click the service you need, or wait for "Live Chat" to appear.

Mobile since 1993
Please use plain text.
bryanmoorebrady

Re:

Absolutely nothing you can do. There is no other record of content at the moment, only date, time and number are presently held by the network and these are only available to the police or security services.

if the have a file on you its your right to see it .. freedome of info act call o2 .. dont know how long they hold it for tho
Please use plain text.
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
prking

Re: Recover deleted text messages

You can request the info they have. www.o2.co.uk/subjectaccess
But as Dave says its just a list of numbers you sent a text to.
No - there isn't an app for it.
Please use plain text.
dawna6462

hi u seem to no a bit about this so i hope u dont mind me asking u, i would like my text messages from my phone  to also come thru on my computer email, is this possible and how can i do it,  thanks x

Please use plain text.
DaveC

Why don't you register for https://hashblue.com/  That way all your text messages are stored for you to see on your computer. You can also reply from there

Mobile since 1993
Please use plain text.