cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Messaging

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have recently acquired a Nokia Lumia 610.

When trying to send a picture I keep getting the message "can't send try again".

i have sent "active" to 2020 and received a message back from 203 saying the phone should now have the settings. But I still can't send pictures.

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would ensure that you are able to access the internet on your handset via a cellular connection. if this is successful, then it could be one of 2 issues-

Try another sim in the handset. If it works then it would indicate an issue with your sim/account (MMS Provisioning) and contact customer services. If it doesn't work, then it sounds like the settings on the handset aren't correct. To resolve this, use the network setup app from nokia and select the correct swettings. If you still don't have any joy with the app, a factory reset might be the last option.

Good luck

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Data needs to be turned on. Reboot phone and then send one to yourself. Alternatively forget MMS and use email to send pics.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

This phone should have a "Network set up" app already installed, so check that.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would ensure that you are able to access the internet on your handset via a cellular connection. if this is successful, then it could be one of 2 issues-

Try another sim in the handset. If it works then it would indicate an issue with your sim/account (MMS Provisioning) and contact customer services. If it doesn't work, then it sounds like the settings on the handset aren't correct. To resolve this, use the network setup app from nokia and select the correct swettings. If you still don't have any joy with the app, a factory reset might be the last option.

Good luck

Message 4 of 4