cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Won`t give me my NUMBER back ! with privat information link to

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,, have a problem with O2 ,, am did not pay my bill ,, was to macth going on around ,, today am pay my bill for £676.53.-  and ask before did am will get my old phone number back ? yes yes yes and as soon am pay NO ONE CARE WILL AM GET THAT NUMBER BACK ,,, spend all day today and O2 send me from office to offce ,, from 9.30 up to 5 ,, no resolt ! NUMBER GONE ,, that number am bought 10 years ago as payasugo ,, than after the year transfer that nmber to my new contract ,, 9 years was use that number ,, my bills from O2 was minimum 100 each mounth ,, golden account ,, that phone number are link to MY email address on hotmail and at the moment is blocked ,, only one way to unblock is have that number on ,, am run ebay buisness and all information about orders and costumers on that email ,, NO WAY AM WILL LET THAT GO ,,, PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Please fill this online form in and see what they can do for you http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

If the number has not been recycled then they should be able to re activate it for you.

Normally Customer Servuce on 202 can do this for you.
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Phone support is just LIE and LIE !! from 9.30 to 5 LIES

Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope they didn't recycle the number. If they did then no way to get that number.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Appreciate your annoyed regarding your recent experience.

One of the pieces of advice we give is to ensure a Direct Debit is set up so bills are paid on time, thus meaning no loss of service, no account blocking and in your case No loss of number.

I hope you reach a reasonable outcome.
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

in some cases humans go in hospital for year and what after that the are have to start live from NEW?

Message 6 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27618 Solutions
Sadly, whilst I sympathise, there isn't anything we can do for you here.
Only customer services can help you, sorry.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,, is any place to go and report about all that ,, sorry from 9.30 today till 17.00 from department to department ,, is no reason to talk with support

Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 144143 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27618 Solutions
Only the complaints process http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Good luck.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

Normally it's only after bills have been unpaid for a prolonged period that they ask for full settlement of the account. Bear in mind though that the number belongs to the network and if they have reclaimed the number back, they are fully entitled to do so. However, I hope that the complaints process brings you a good result.

Message 10 of 11