cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Won`t give me my NUMBER back ! with privat information link to

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,, have a problem with O2 ,, am did not pay my bill ,, was to macth going on around ,, today am pay my bill for £676.53.-  and ask before did am will get my old phone number back ? yes yes yes and as soon am pay NO ONE CARE WILL AM GET THAT NUMBER BACK ,,, spend all day today and O2 send me from office to offce ,, from 9.30 up to 5 ,, no resolt ! NUMBER GONE ,, that number am bought 10 years ago as payasugo ,, than after the year transfer that nmber to my new contract ,, 9 years was use that number ,, my bills from O2 was minimum 100 each mounth ,, golden account ,, that phone number are link to MY email address on hotmail and at the moment is blocked ,, only one way to unblock is have that number on ,, am run ebay buisness and all information about orders and costumers on that email ,, NO WAY AM WILL LET THAT GO ,,, PLEASE HELP

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi lisso,

sorry you are having a bad time But there is only one way to resolve this, ring customer services that will transfer you to the payment management team. They check if your bills are up to date and reconnect the number if you have not been disconnected for more than 6 months, and u havent been disconnected 2 or more times, if you have O2 will not reconnect you. Hope this helps wink

Message 11 of 11