cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia lumia

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just received a new sim with cradle to change from pay as you go to monthly contract, tried to put the sim in and it would not fit as I removed it it snapped off the prongs now I can't even put my old sim in:( any ideas
Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey @Anonymous ! How did you get on this? I hope you were able to get it sorted but let us know if you need any help or you have any other questions. As you can see, this is a great place to get advice from other members so we hope to see you around slight_smile
Message 41 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much for all the advice that has been given, sorry for the delay but this is the update as promised. Sunday morning I discovered from a site that adapters should not be used in Nokia Lumia's. After checking online for my local O2 stores opening hours, I dragged the children out in the thunderstorm only to find they werent opening for another hour! After opening late! they advised me to call customer services as it wasn't a shop issue. After explaining I was going nowhere that I was an O2 customer stood in an O2 store with an O2 problem and that O2 had broke my phone because they had sent the wrong sim, they were fantastic:) they contacted customer services for me and had a new phone sent out immediately, it was quite a complicated history but they took it in their stride and managed to get it all sorted. Thanks again everyone slight_smile
Message 42 of 46

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6964 Solutions
Message 43 of 46

Anonymous
Not applicable
A good reasonable outcome. slight_smile

Think you for updating your thread.
Message 44 of 46

Cleoriff
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

And its great to see that on occasion O2 can do some things really well...  (dependent  on the shop and assistant who serves you).....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 45 of 46

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27613 Solutions
Great news and really nice to hear of some fantastic customer service slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 46 of 46