cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

Help I cant get my photos off my Lumia 635, went in my local o2 shop and the girl told me to download the software to my computer as they are not trained in the shop to do such things but I can't find anything about downloading software to the pc does anyone know how to do it please I have some very precious photos on my phone and I want them on my pc.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you are running windows 8 or above the software is already installed on your PC.
Just connect the phone with the data cable to a USB on your PC and follow the on screen instructions.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you are running windows 8 or above the software is already installed on your PC.
Just connect the phone with the data cable to a USB on your PC and follow the on screen instructions.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous did the above advice help you recover your photos from your phone?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 143444 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They should also all be backed up automatically to onedrive. Just log in with your Windows ID https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-gb/

Currently using:
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Great stuff @MI5 very helpful wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5