cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 820 not recieving text messages

Anonymous
Not applicable

can anyone help, I have noticed over the last few days that text messages are very delayed and then arrive all at once hours later and today I haven't recieved any at all. I have switched the phone off and back on again and even took the battery out after struggling to get the case off...

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Catherine, is it possible to try your SIM card in another handset? This would determine either a network or handset issue. Is the SIM card you have quite old? I would try the SIM in another handset first of all if possible, if you dont have access to one, maybe go to an O2 shop and they should have test handsets. If the problem persists in a new handset, then request a new SIM (O2 will tell you to do this anyway). Failing that, it will be a network issue, that O2 can raise a case for. Hope this helps. Bri slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Catherine, is it possible to try your SIM card in another handset? This would determine either a network or handset issue. Is the SIM card you have quite old? I would try the SIM in another handset first of all if possible, if you dont have access to one, maybe go to an O2 shop and they should have test handsets. If the problem persists in a new handset, then request a new SIM (O2 will tell you to do this anyway). Failing that, it will be a network issue, that O2 can raise a case for. Hope this helps. Bri slight_smile

Message 2 of 2