cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 635 Internet APN

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't connect to my mobile Internet on my nokia lumia 635, what are the apn settings? I hate having to phone up customer services.

Also if you could help me set up picture messaging that would be great xD

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Something definitely wrong in my opinion but do not know where to look beyond the settings have already checked.
Message 11 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would contact Microsoft and get the phone checked out. Please think about taking it to O2's repairers.

Message 12 of 17

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
But remember the phone will only report the location when the app requests it - It's not a constant stream of data or else your battery would only last 5 mins.
It may only be tracking say, once per hour.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought this was a push request (as with iPhone) - ie I log into the Windows Live home page for the device and query location - I assume that only at that point the phone is prompted to supply location?
Message 14 of 17

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It will attempt to supply a location then but it will also send data for "last known" if the phone is off at the time the request is made.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 17

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I thought this was a push request (as with iPhone) - ie I log into the Windows Live home page for the device and query location - I assume that only at that point the phone is prompted to supply location?

That's how I understood it to work. It will however track your location at regular intervals but android will give you a location of your phone within 50 feet when using find my phone.

Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/o2-apn-settings#windows

Many thanx just used this on my 635 and my daughters 640, successfully ☺

Message 17 of 17