cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia Lumia 1520

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Lumia 1520 will be available from mid-late November from Nokia.  Is there any news on whether O2 will be stocking it from launch?

I'm due an upgrade and I'm liable to move to whichever network has it first! (well, within reason!)

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

im sure they have had the release date long ago to make plans for advertising and strategy long before now or have constant communication with there suppliers on every aspect of supply and demand, thing is supply and demand goes both ways - demand and supply, people research what there next 2 year commitment will be, those who are choosing there new phone dont want comming soon or left in the dark, would you ?.

at&t etc in the us, and what i have read of other contries, had a contract release date, never o2, and a contract is a big commitment.

any way i recieved a txt from o2 to be told - sorry we're out of stock at the moment, we are expecting more on 12-dec-13 we'll text you again as soon as we have a delivery date.

i received that on tue night, just seeing that date put my mind at ease, so the air strike and ground attack was put on hold if i hear nothing else this week tho' then its back on, when you ask, comming soon lol

Message 11 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh and as a heating engineer, if you told me when you were comming i wouldnt mind how long it took, i would be consoled that i knew when to expect you and make suitable arrangements, if you said comming soon you would just be the guy listed before the engineer i settled on lol

Message 12 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144199 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

It's in stock and available on O2 from CPW if you want to upgrade immediately...?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

mine has been sent and will be delivered on monday

Message 14 of 22

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

oh and as a heating engineer, if you told me when you were comming i wouldnt mind how long it took, i would be consoled that i knew when to expect you and make suitable arrangements, if you said comming soon you would just be the guy listed before the engineer i settled on lol

and then I tell you that the parts needed will take an unknown period of time to arrive and only my supplier has the parts.........................

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 15 of 22

Bomer
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Could you choose colour or just a black one is available?

Message 16 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
i hope its black, as i wasn't given the choice, a phone this size will look more than huge - humungus, with a bright colour lol
Message 17 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
the ball is rolling, i'm in the loop, your doing your best and i'm sure you will keep me updated
Message 18 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Lumia 1520 from my local o2 store yesterday. I can confirmed it Gloss Red in Color.

Message 19 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
nnnooooooooooooooo
Message 20 of 22