cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 930 turns itself off

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Is anyone else getting the same annoying problem with there 930? I have had the phone since November last year and only noticed it doing this occasionally a few months ago. It now seems to be getting more and more frequent. Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Graham.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Might be worth you trying the troubleshooting here http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia930/ and consider a repair if nothing helps, although it may just be a buggy app that you have installed.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Does it stay off or just reboot?
All windows phones reboot if they have a low signal - it's been a bug for years?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for replying to my problem. It stays off and I have to hold the button for a few seconds to get it to restart again. It also does this even with a good signal.

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Might be worth you trying the troubleshooting here http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia930/ and consider a repair if nothing helps, although it may just be a buggy app that you have installed.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous did you try MI5 last suggestion ?
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello. I did try a part of it yes. Have tried the softer reset. Has done it again since though. I'm getting more annoyed with this phone! Wishing now I chose something else! Destroy Is there a way of saving all texts from this phone along with photo's etc etc? Thanks in advance Cheers

Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
All my content is set to back up to my windows account http://www.windowsphone.com/en-gb

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you MI5. On the windows backup section, where do you go from there please? There seems to be quite a lot of info etc and I get confused lol. It's probably staring right at me but a little help is required Bow

Thank yoiu in advance once again Cheers

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
When I log in there is a list down the left of the page (I think from memory) that gives me the option of pictures, calls, texts, contacts etc.
You need to make sure back up is enabled on the phone too
Settings >backup and turn on the features you want backing up.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9