cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 735 SIM PIN

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone please tell me the default SIM PIN for this phone on the o2 network. Also is the reason for using it for security in case the phone is stolen and the SIM inserted in another phone. Sorry for my naevity.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Default is 0000

and yes, it prevents anyone from using your sim in another phone - It should be used in conjunction with a screen pin lock on your phone too.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Again thanks for you quick reply. I already have set up a lockscreen PIN but I had a failed attempt at the SIM PIN as I seem to remember that my previous Nokia phones used 1234 default and I have always been on O2. Perhaps my memory is bad - or did it used to be?

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I do recall 1234 for something but can't remember what tbh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4