cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 620

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am now on my third handset and still getting the same problem.  When a call comes in sometimes I don't get the 'slide up to answer' option just the name of the caller etc.  Other times when I 'slide up' the blue answer button isn't there.  One Guru says it may be because the screen is dirty, it i very touch sensitive.  Not much help when there is nothing to touch.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
This is either faulty software or the need for a factory reset (which should rule out faulty software too).....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I use the 520 without this issue.

Screen Dirty ! Hmmmm. wink

I would make sure the software is the newest out ,and if so ask for a replacement or seek assistance from Nokia Uk Support or a service centre. Some are at CPW outlets.

http://www.nokia.com/gb-en/support/care-point/
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys and the screen isn't that dirty Smiley Embarassed

I might talk to another Guru!!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
This is either faulty software or the need for a factory reset (which should rule out faulty software too).....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4