cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 220- Slide Limit reached

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've received an MMS  message on my Nokia 220 that every time I try to open I get a message stating, "Slide Limit Reached" with options of Yes / No. If I click "Yes" I get a message stating "Not enough space". I've deleted nearly all my inbox messages and some photos too. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Will give it a go! slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous,

Have you been making any slide shows or have a screen saver that is a slide show?

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't created any slide shows. I just have about fifteen pictures stored on the phone and one set as my wallpaper. I do sometimes scroll through the pictures on my phone. My baby girl does sometimes get hold of my phone and press a few buttons so whether she has done something . . .

Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

The phone pretty much doesn't have any internal memory, so I take it you are using a memory card?

Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No I'm not. Just using it as it came.

Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

So your phone is full after all.... That phone needs a memory card!!! It has 16mb not GB internal memory Smiley Indifferent

It can expand to 32GB...so if you get a memory card you wont have any more problems slight_smile

Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Will give it a go! slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem slight_smile

Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
It means you have too many screens open.
Keep hold of the back button and close all the open screens by pressing the X in the top right corner.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9