cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix does not play videos on Windows 8.1 denim.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just bought a new Lumia735 with Denim and found out that Netflix gives and error when reproducing video, I have contacted Netflix and it is a Microsoft issue. Netflix said that Microsoft are working on a solution, which, hopefully will be available soon via software update.

I am looking forward to the Microsoft's fix to one of my favourite apps, but if it does not come quickly I will contact Microsoft to ask for a quick solution. Has anybody complained to Microsoft about this? have you got any indication as to how long will the fix take to be available?

Best

M

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
I would imagine there is a huge list of bugs that need sorting out (the same can be said of any manufacturer or software) and it will depend on how MS prioritise them rather than who calls to complain....
Unless, of course you are connected to Royalty or Bill Gates wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am afraid not royalty or connected to Bill Gates,  but I have started tweeting with the hashtag #fixNetflix4Denim, perhaps if there are lots of tweets, they may hurry up... slight_smile

“Give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world.” Archimedes.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Fingers crossed for you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lovely to see you back @Anonymous Hope to see you around more often wink
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Lovely to see you back @Anonymous Hope to see you around more often wink