cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO 3G

Anonymous
Not applicable

No 3G service in SY1 postcode for 24hours now yet your website says network all OK.

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Download the my network app to report the masts. Here a self help thread.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev...
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could also give customer services a call just to let them know they may know about it but haven't updated the site yet
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.

Mast now being investigated.

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
You're welcome @Anonymous

Hope it returns ASAP for you.
Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well done like Bob says hope you get it back soon
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning, I am in NR18 area and 3G went off just after 8am although the 02 checker says no problems.  Spoke with an online advisor who said there were problems, however web networker checker more than 2 hours later still says all ok in my area, what is going on??

Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

The service checker is not 100% accurate and is designed to give an idea of the current status.

Go by what you're been told by what O2 says. If you follow the steps in the thread I linked to it may help.

Live Chat you spoke to are non uk outsourced call centres.

Speak to O2 on 202 contract or 4445 payg as they may be able to give more accurate info.
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have never had 3g here, on holiday the coverage checker says the area is in 3g but there was no signal at all o2 said it has coverage, 3 different phones had none. vodafone, ee etc all had good signal o2 was rubbish

Message 9 of 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Not every network covers the entire country. There are plenty of places where I can't get Voda (at home for example) but I get good O2 and Three coverage.
I travel around the UK a lot and so have the option to use 3 different networks as it's the only way I can guarantee a mobile signal everywhere I go.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 10