Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Lumia Repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've run out of kudos ... ... ... 

I'm not one to 'take the back off things' ... it's beyond my capabilities

my phone currently in for repair at O2, via the town's shop

after conversation in the pub 2 days ago ... as my phone is just over 12 months into 24 months contract ... have been told I will have to pay for the repair ... = ... anxious ... just assumed it would be repaired free ... am waiting to get a phone call from O2 shop where I opted for it to be delivered, Stavros long time manager of O2 shop attended to me att ... I can't face going into or phoning on piddling courtesy phone the O2 shop for clarification slight_frown

my phone is not an iphone but a Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE ... ... ... there is a thread on this phone with me as OP

Apologies if I've posted incorrectly on this thread 

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @MI5

I've just done what you have advised above  ^  ^  ^   ... Wi-Fi now working ... Fantastic

Message 21 of 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good, so now you can log in with your windows id or reset the password if you can't remember it.
https://account.live.com/password/reset
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 39

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Anonymous sorry I'm late to the thread, I just wanted to congratulate u on your new phone..

Have u now gotten it set-up?
Message 23 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

ty @gindygoo I have other priorities atm, but will post on this thread when I'm able 

Message 24 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks to @MI5 a factory reset & a fresh instal seems to have the phone working fine slight_smile

Message 25 of 39

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 26 of 39

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good to hear @Anonymous. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @MI5 & @Cleoriff slight_smile

Message 28 of 39

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since my original M/S Lumiaa 640 lte was damaged, I now believe by water, but that's another story ...

the new replacement has not had MMS?/ SMS? / M & M's (chox) LOL working properly ... I havn't bothered to post on the forum until now (1) att I was going round in circles with it Confused (2) I now want it to work properly on my phone, not just laptop, as up to now from new phone back in July? time, it would now be convenient for me to have Messenger working on the phone 

Fear Destroy Crazy

If there's anyone who may help me, I'd be grateful 

Cat

Message 29 of 39

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Are we talking Facebook Messenger?

Currently using:
Message 30 of 39