cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia 625

Anonymous
Not applicable

My email seems to have frozen on my 625, cannot scroll up and down or read my mail, the only thing that seems to work is searching my folders but it wont go any further than that, 

Email is two sky addresses linked together and an AOL address, is this a software glitch or is something else going on?  any suggestions would be great

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Occasionally turning the phone off , clean the SIM card and battery pull (phone model dependant) and turn the phone back on clears lots of glitches.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Occasionally turning the phone off , clean the SIM card and battery pull (phone model dependant) and turn the phone back on clears lots of glitches.
Message 2 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Just reboot the phone unless you've tried that already?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys all working properly now, turned it off left it a few minutes and turned it back on and Bingo, all working now!!!

Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome.

Sometimes the simple solutions are the best. slight_smile
Message 5 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wish everything was so simple wink
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome advice @Anonymous ! And sooo fast ! You were able to solve his problem in 5 min Bouncy As Damien said, I wish everything was so simple.Thanks a lot guys!  

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome advice @Anonymous ! And sooo fast ! You were able to solve his problem in 5 min Bouncy As Damien said, I wish everything was so simple.Thanks a lot guys!  

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Amazing wink

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13