cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumia 1020 free camera grip?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Received my new Lumia 1020 today and according to the Nokia website, I should be able to claim a free camera grip via nokia.ly/cameragrip - however, I am getting "This IMEI number is invalid or has already been used" when I enter my details. I've double checked my IMEI both on the handset and the box and am entering it correctly.

I have emailed Nokia via the address supplied on the promotion page, just wondering if any other new Lumia 1020 owners have had any success? Could this be an issue with the 64gb handset which is exclusive to O2?

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Anonymous
Not applicable
"My grip turned up on the 18th, only 3.5 months after I first applied."

And 7 months later it's stopped working partly. Connect it to the phone and it reckons in under an hour its' battery is flat and only charges the phone by about 20% compared to lasting hours before and adding 50% to the phones battery when I first got it.
Message 51 of 54

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Nokia provide a 12 month warranty with the camera grip, it came in the form of a letter in the box with the camera grip so make a claim through them and they should fix/replace.
Message 53 of 54

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

There you go, sorted. Hope the repair/replace is quicker than the original supply though....

Message 54 of 54