cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

Cleoriff
  • 122918 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Firstly Jane...that little box is because you have your phone on mobile view...you need to scroll down and click on Full ...then the normal box appears same as on your laptop....with emoticons and everything...Bouncy

Edited to add...I will leave the techy queries you have to the lads...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 51 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks @Cleoriff you are sooooo Versatile Bouncy wink its gotta be better than 'Rootin Tootin' ..... onwards & upwards Cougar Gal Fantastic

Message 52 of 401

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122918 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Well versatile sums @Cleoriff up, so rumour has it.....

Shaddup you....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 54 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an 0800 number which keeps ringing me, then when I answer the phone, it is quiet

Please can you tell me how to block that number, or point me to a thread

thank you

Message 55 of 401

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Instructions here Jane http://www.microsoft.com/en-nz/mobile/support/product/lumia635/smartguidance/?action=singleTopic&top...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 56 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @MI5

Message 57 of 401

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
No worries mate wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 58 of 401

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an 0800 number which keeps ringing me, then when I answer the phone, it is quiet

Please can you tell me how to block that number, or point me to a thread

thank you

If you give us the full number we might be able to work out who it is and whether it harmful or not.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 59 of 401

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Most 0800 numbers are just irritating sales calls.
The ones I get are mainly from Virgin.

Currently using:
Message 60 of 401