cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@AnonymousI have no doubt we will come up with a name for your new phone. I also know you wont be buying any type of bra wearing phone holder as per @jonsie's suggestion LOL

You're right there @Cleoriff LOL though I may look on Amazon just for the laff LOL

atm I'm calling my phone Fido ..... & ..... trying to get Cortana to make Woof Woof noises, when I bawl instructions to her, when I have misplaced my phone *tsk tsk* LOL

Be More Dog 

been playing with the phone today ..... & ..... its fun Bouncy

Message 31 of 401

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a problem

just turned the bleep bleep phone on 

I've used up all my data allowance 

need to go to settings & switch data off

I've tried asking 'Cortana' but can't follow her instructions

I've downloaded a couple of things:-

a game which said free 

& something to do with Lumia camera

taken 1 selfie *ahem ahem* which is definitely not going on fb ..... even if I did know how to do that, yet

any help would be appreciated

phone is Nokia Lumia 640

Message 33 of 401

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You will need a bigger data allowance now with that phone but to turn it off go into settings, and I think it's "mobile and sim"
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

And Jane...try to use Wifi as much as possible.:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 35 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you MI5 & Cleoriff slight_smile

Message 36 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You will need a bigger data allowance now with that phone but to turn it off go into settings, and I think it's "mobile and sim"

I'm trying hard to find settings, & when I do, I can't find mobile anything 

Why do I seem to make the things difficult?

Despite getting good advice from you people on here?

Best thing, is the turn the bleep bleep thing off atm (its not called Fido anymore) Be More Dog or no

& go into O2 store tomorrow

I told them to expect me, after I bought the phone

thanks MI5 

Message 37 of 401

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Swipe down from top of screen and settings is in the top right corner.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 38 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you MI5 Thanks!

done it slight_smile phew 

I would never have found settings there on my own

hope you're having a good Bank Holiday weekend slight_smile

Message 39 of 401

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Busy wink

Currently using:
Message 40 of 401