cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Yorkshire Bank do have accounts where mobile insurance comes with it but it's a monthly fee as all the other banks.  Not sure which account you have but some info here. ..

http://www.ybonline.co.uk/personal/current-accounts/signature-current-account-personal/

If you don't pay a monthly fee then a straight insurance policy may work out cheaper but I think you would be hard pushed to better the Nationwide account which also gives travel insurance amongst other benefits. 

Message 11 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanx @jonsie for your reply above ^^^^^ slight_smile

re: Nationwide, I will check this out in due course ..... there was a branch in town, associated with the Bradford & Bingley B.Soc. - but not there now ..... it got robbed quite some time ago, as in 'bad position' = 2 entrances / exits in premises ..... so ..... criminals went in thru' one door, robbed the place, & exited out the other door

'Mr Bradford & Mr Bingley' ..... = ..... all gorne now slight_frown

am taking my time carefully reading info in the blue link you have posted Good Idea Thanks! Fantastic 

Message 12 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nokia 640 on charge as I key-in

shiny orange (yes, me, I know, with a neon-orange colour, well on the back, bling smartphone, my 1st :womanvery-happy:

I'm like that little lovely chappie who is on the beach, balling each of his little fists, (no doubt with sand inside) ..... @MI5 used it very recently

I've seen it with the words, something like:-

I saw

I want

I told Grandma

I got it

slight_smile

I fancied a larger screen re: mobile phone

I did my research online mainly O2C

I asked some questions

I had helpful replies

I went into town's O2 store

I discussed it with Jordan + Adam (who sported a purple expert polo shirt under his O2 navy-blue zip up hoodie)

I paid the guys etc etc etc

I got it

Nokia Lumia 640

I'm luvving it slight_smile

ok, so its on charge & I've yet to have a proper play with it & it has Microsoft on the day-glo orange shiny back of the phone

Happy Bunny time 

Message 13 of 401

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good choice Jane - excellent phone.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 401

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Good luck with your new phone. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 15 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So pleased for you Jane. Enjoy  it  Shiny orange hey? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 401

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just noticed..so you fancied a Nokia 635.....but you actually got a 640..get you...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 401

blissgirl
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 6980 Posts
  • 46 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
@Anonymous enjoy your new phone slight_smile
iPhone 15 plus 128Gb light pink (with Vodafone) slight_smile
Message 19 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@blissgirl wrote:
@Anonymous enjoy your new phone slight_smile

Hi @blissgirl thanx for your good wishes ..... & ..... ditto to all above ..... you're sooooo kind, funny & helpful on O2C, as always, all of you on this forum ..... blissgirl do you mind if I get back to you as soon as I'm able re: socializing on O2C ..... can we leave it at that for the present because I've got a humdinger of a migraine, & need to rest with 2 x prescribed tablets I have for the dratted things

Still a beautiful day here ..... hope its alright where you are ..... have a lovely holiday weekend all slight_smile

Apologies for going off-subject, but I needed to post the above

I've already lost the bright orange Nokia 640 once in the house wink 

Message 20 of 401