cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You geek Jane wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 141 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

A whole new world has opened before your very eyes...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 142 of 401

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 143 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I had a problem yesterday when my emails stopped coming in...but that's a whole different story and involved a lot of work to correct the issue....which created another issue...and so on and so forth...LOL LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 144 of 401

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
User error tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 145 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
User error tongue

I DON'T think so pal....it was totally beyond my control.....me being a humble minion and all that...Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 146 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
You geek Jane wink

@MI5 you just have no, just absolutely no idea how much I take your comment above ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ as a

SINCERE COMPLIMENT Fantastic Bouncy Dance

me being a tech novice :womanlol:

Message 147 of 401

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
lolz wink

Currently using:
Message 148 of 401

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

...but who would have thought you would be doing this 6 months ago. You've come a long way @Anonymous and to me this is what the community s about. Helping each other without condescending or thinking we are better than others. No matter who we are we all learn something every day even if it's only how to communicate with members. A lot of it comes with age but respect pays a big part. Total respect to you Jane and all our lady members Smiley Very Happy

Message 149 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you MI5, jonsie & Cleoriff for your comments above ^^^

I'll buy you all your favourite tipple in Wanty's wink

Message 150 of 401