cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
Message 91 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

You can take off the asbestos gloves now Jane....LOL

LOL

Message 92 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Deploys shield....tongue

LOL rofcgu 

Message 93 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

think I've just found out something on my Nokia Lumia 640

ie the volume button maybe 

I've been pressing the top button on the right edge of the phone & nothing's been happening for a little while

now methinks its the volume control

I shall have to wait until tomorrow when I hopefully get a call 

Dance

Message 94 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Have a look at this Jane... just click on the video and it will tell you a fair bit about the volume buttons wink

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/mobile/support/product/lumia635/search/?action=productSupportSearch&q...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 95 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you @Cleoriff for that link (I have bookmarked it to study & for further use) ..... 

Today I have been informed by the Canadian chap who runs his own photshop I go to, that I can use Wi-Fi at home, using my Sky Hub, so's I will not be using up my mobile's data allowance ..... just didn't know I had the use of Wi-Fi at home like that !

feeling a bit daft, even though I'm well known for being a tech novice here  

Message 96 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you @Cleoriff for that link (I have bookmarked it to study & for further use) ..... 

Today I have been informed by the Canadian chap who runs his own photshop I go to, that I can use Wi-Fi at home, using my Sky Hub, so's I will not be using up my mobile's data allowance ..... just didn't know I had the use of Wi-Fi at home like that !

feeling a bit daft, even though I'm well known for being a tech novice here  

Oh Jane... I thought you were using your own Wifi......never mind gal...just think of all the money you will save now....Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 97 of 401

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

Me too Smiley Frustrated

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 98 of 401

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Did he tell you how to do it Jane?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 99 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @perksie

something about using the number on the back of the Sky hub ..... (as a password?)

he showed me on his shop system

but perksie, I have a bit of short retentive memory, sorry

I've been into Wetherspoons today ..... & ..... used their Wi-Fi 'Cloud' for fb

& don't I turn data something off when using Wi-Fi

So, you see, I'm kind of a bit confused Confused

Message 100 of 401