cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Anonymous
Not applicable

My trusty Nokia 515 has served me well utd ..... but ..... tbh I'd like a bigger screen ..... as ..... I take fairish amount of photos from the phone ..... don't use my digital camera for owt, its in its box in the bureaux ..... = ..... just sooooo hit & miss using it ..... not foolproof like my old trusty Ricoh, which was Camera of the Year once upon a time slight_smile

I've been browsing O2 website, the new real cat of O2, well got tearful about it, way to go WhiteRealPussCat, whose name I just can't remember atm ..... but ..... just luvved the manufactured hybrid cat, as @Cleoriff would say ie CatsHead with a DogsBody tee hee hee ..... he / she / it strutted its stuff like John Travolta did in Saturday Night Fever in time to the music in neon light ..... yep ..... BeMoreDog ..... & ..... Sexy Sean Bean hasn't been dropped (he's the voice of O2)

Back to subject ..... I have checked My O2 & found I have £40 to pay off the device, which is do-able ..... & ..... £12:50 ish per month is also fine ..... bit worried when checking up on asterisked notes eg I'd need to take out new insurance when up-grading ..... wtf ..... does this mean like my house insurance contents? ..... I separately? don't / never have taken out special insurance to cover a mobile phone, even though I'd come a cropper with contact etc, yep I know I've mentioned this before, & you people say @MI5 have advised me on backing up contacts on mobile phone, but utd I havn't done it ..... & ..... kinda still think that atm I could manage to do it by hand ie in my address book (paper type, used with black gel pen)

Whaddya think re: above  ^^^^^   ^^^^^   ^^^^^

I'm mindful of, not pressing the 'buy now' which I could sooooo easily do, & yep I could also drop into town's O2 shop early doors tomorrow, Saturday, before the crowds descend upon Skipton, & before the O2 shop gets busy

thank you

WispaRed7 Cat

All That Glitters is Not Gold Cat Very Happy

Simples

Message 1 of 401
400 REPLIES 400

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You need to put the phone on a lead @Anonymous LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 401

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many girls here in the bars here wear bras with a phone pouch. .....Whistle

Not sure of the health implications given the worries over the years about mobile phone radiation?

Message 22 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

You need to put the phone on a lead @Anonymous LOL

that's put a smile on my face for sure lolz slight_smile

now that sounds like 'Be More Dog' O2s ad campaign

there was a super sized poster of the new cat inside the store ..... is it Lucius ..... he looked great ..... apparently they change the posters every Thursday, I've a mind to ask for that one, I've got a large Xmas one of that hybrid moggy pulling a sleigh over a star-lit sky :womanvery-happy:

anyways town O2 store opens at 10am

so need to get some food down me ..... yesterday in the store ..... I was on Polo mints ..... I needed some suger, as had no brekkie

love Jane x heart Hug

Ps: what do I call my new snazzy looking phone then .....FIDO ? 

Message 23 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsieNot enough scientific evidence to prove any sort of risk to health (at the moment) according to Cancer Research UK. All do do with ionising and non ionising radiation.(I know...hark at me) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 401

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Many girls here in the bars here wear bras with a phone pouch. .....Whistle

Not sure of the health implications given the worries over the years about mobile phone radiation?

well ..... around the house, my phone always goes with me ..... as said before I have elderly, infirm parents, & when my lad rings / texts me I need to be there at point of communication 

also for my own security / safety at home ..... that's how I see it

I thought of maybe having my new phone hanging from a string around my neck, like some people do spectacles, but it didn't work for me with spectacles ..... as they just hung off my chest & banged into things ..... have had bi-focul glasses for some time, & they, me being naturally longsighted, suit me well

can you get strings for phones anyway Don't know

Off to Wanty's to see if I can get a big brekkie slight_smile

Message 25 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousI have no doubt we will come up with a name for your new phone. I also know you wont be buying any type of bra wearing phone holder as per @jonsie's suggestion LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 401

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 27 of 401

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts