O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Other Devices (Nokia, Blackberry, etc)

Level 2: Apprentice
Gundam2

How to opt out of BBM Service

Hi,

I've got about 24 hours before £5 is deducted from my balance for another month of BBM. I'm not planning to use my BB for the next couple of months and I can't seem to find how to opt out of BBM. I tried removing the bolt on from the website but I can't because it says after my anniversary date. I could take it to an O2 store or is that too late? some people told me this could take up to 48 hours. I really don't want to lose my £5 from my balance :smileysad:. Does anyone know how to remove the BBM or (BIS) from my Blackberry? 

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Re: How to opt out of BBM Service

Probably best to ring CS.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
Gundam2

They got it removed for me now thanks! I've got one last question, is it possible I can move my current credit balance on one O2 SIM to another O2 SIM? I asked in store and they said they can't but some people said you can :smileyfrustrated:. I've got about £15 left on my current SIM.

Many thanks

Please use plain text.
perksie
Topics: 229
Solutions: 1,536

Well O2 do allow you one free number change and any allowance can be transferred to the new number.

Please support the Disasters Emergency Committee appeal to send help to the Philippines.
Text DEC to 70000 (free text) to donate £5 or online: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Legacy O2 Simplicity 20 - O2 Wallet - Nexus 4 Android 4.4.2
Please use plain text.