O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 2: Apprentice
Robtek70

How do I set up my Nokia C3-00 so I only connect to the internet using WiFi.

How do I set up my Nokia C3-00 so I only connect to the internet using WiFi.

I am not interested in accessing the internet when I am out of the house so need to set it up so that it will only connect using a WiFi network. In the last few days I have accidentally connected whilst out of the house and it has cost several pounds in data costs. My old phone allowed me to turn of all non WiFi connections to the internet but I can't seem to do it on this phone. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Level 3: Ponderer
Becky

Re: How do I set up my Nokia C3-00 so I only connect to the internet using WiFi.

Hi there,

We'd suggest taking the phone in to one of our stores so a Guru can go through this with you. You can book a Guru here: http://j.mp/t2JoLF 

Let us know how it goes

Becky

Please use plain text.
stuart1983
Kudos: 215
Solutions: 189

Re: How do I set up my Nokia C3-00 so I only connect to the internet using WiFi.

try setting up a wlan wireless connection in settings then put in your network key from your router & it will connect to your wifi  at home

iphone 4 16gb o2 unlimited, iPad 2 16gb wifi only
Please use plain text.
Level 2: Apprentice
Robtek70

Thanks for replies. I had a friend round the other day and he changed several settings on my phone and it seemed to have solved the problem. He also changed several of the the shortcut keys function so I can't accidentally press one and connect to the internet by mistake.

Please use plain text.