cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help to TopUp from outside UK

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Last year I was traveling throught UK and I bought a Nokia 620 with Pay&Go.

I returned to my country (Argentina) and now I want to unlock the phone but I need to have a credit of 15 pounds i my account but, I cant buy it from here with my credit card because is not from UK.

O2 offer me to top-up with voucher o credit card but for both the credit card must be from UK.

If someone can help me buying a voucher I can transfer the money o buy something else with my credit card.

Thanks a lot!!

Adrian

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Unfortunately, the phone will have to be in the UK too, so you'd be best sending it to a friend in the UK to do it all for you.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-ca...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

Unfortunately, the phone will have to be in the UK too, so you'd be best sending it to a friend in the UK to do it all for you.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-Services/Unlocking-an-O2-phone-to-use-a-different-SIM-ca...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
The phone would have to be on O2 Payg for 12 months before they would unlock.

Other avenues You could try are a stand alone shop or sell it and buy one unlocked to all networks.
Message 3 of 3